Our railway was first established by Ian Young, in 1983.
The track was rerouted in 1989 to incorporate a superb 140ft span iron bridge, built in about 1837, which once was a footbridge on the River Ness near the railway site.
Our line is a dumb bell folded over on top of itself, with the station on a C shaped single line in the middle.
In 2012, we welcomed steam back to the line in the form of Tinkerbell Chrissy, and have recently purchased from Ride on Railways, a bo-bo battery electric locomotive Uncle John.
Together they pull our four sit-astride coaches.